Here at OLOOKUP, we understand that ordering online without seeing or testing the items in person can be challenging. We hope that you will be satisfied with your selection and have done our best in providing you with the most detailed product images and descriptions.
We do expect that you thoroughly research the products you are purchasing, as we are not able to offer guarantees of satisfaction. Due to the variations in computer monitors, the coloring may differ from what you perceive on your particular monitor.
Clearance & Closeout Items – Clearance and Closeout items are often deeply discounted and all sales of these items are final. They will not be eligible for refund and/or return even if unopened/sealed. Electronic and motor operated items will be opened, tested and verified as functional before shipping. These items may not be eligible (circumstantial) for replacement in the case of future malfunction. Manufacturer warranties do not apply to clearance items. Manufacturer coupons will not apply to clearance items.
Unauthorized Returns – Pre-authorization is required for all refunds, returns and exchanges. Unauthorized returns will not be credited. Unauthorized returns include:
- Returns made without RMA approval (unauthorized returned packages will be returned to sender as Refused).
- Returns made with a falsified claim of a defect
- Returns made after the return parameters have expired. This information will be clearly laid out within your return instructions.
Refused Shipments or Incorrect Addresses – Refused Shipments or Incorrect Addresses - Please do not refuse your shipment. If your order has shipped and you no longer want it, once received, DO NOT OPEN THE PACKAGE. Fill out the "I have a return inquiry" RMA request. Our returns department will follow up with instructions as to how to return your package (if it is eligible for return). A re-stocking fee may be applied should a package be undeliverable due to incorrect delivery information provided by the customer. The package may be re-shipped at the customer's expense. Please note: Packages returned to us without prior approval and with no RMA will be refused.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Packages – All shipments sent out by Olookup are traceable. A lost package is one that does not show confirmed delivery via the tracking number. If your tracking number shows the package as delivered, OLOOKUP will not cover the loss.
If your package's tracking number is showing as delivered, but you have not received the package, please choose the "Wrong or missing item" from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page here. Follow the instructions within the form and once completed, fill out the form itself. Please note that to best assist you, a missing package needs to be reported within 72 hours of confirmed (as per the tracking number) delivery has taken place.
If upon receiving your delivery you find that the box has been damaged, opened, or its contents are missing, please ensure that you take a photograph of the damaged packaging. If you are at home during the delivery, write “Damaged/Opened/Missing content" and refuse the package when delivered the courier.
RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS & MISSING PACKAGE INQUIRIES
If you need to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) (or if you wish to familiarize yourself with our return policies) please choose the appropriate option from the RMA Inquiry Form below that best resembles the problem you are having.
- Defective Items
- Wrong or Missing items
- Process of Return
- Damaged items during the delivery
- Warranty Return (if any)
- Please read the manufacturer’s instructions completely before attempted use our products.
- Charge the unit as per the manufacturer’s instructions completely before attempted use.
- Items returned with the pretense of a defect existence or any tampering to create the appearance of a defect will be rejected and no replacement will be issued. Used items which have been "switched out" under the disguise of a newly purchased item will be detected and no replacement will be issued.
- Defective items will be replaced with the same item and no refunds will be issued OLOOKUP will replace a defective item only once.
- Upon noticing a defect, please remember to provide any pictures of the defect, by using the attachment option below.
- The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be written and appear easily visible on the outside of the return package.
Damaged items during the delivery
- If there is a defect in craftsmanship (cosmetic defect) which is detected upon receiving the product before usage, we will ask that you provide pictures of the defect in order for us to identify the cause and respond to you with an appropriate solution. Customers must notify firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of confirmed delivery if a damaged item is received.
- If your package was damaged in transit– please continue by filling out the RMA Inquiry Form and provide us with images of the damage to both the package and the item.
- If the item requires return and return is requested and accepted by us, the customer will initially be responsible for all return shipping charges. Items which are returned but not actually damaged will be disposed of and credit will not be issued.
- If an item is found to have a true defect, the customer will be reimbursed (basic postal service rates only) for their initial payment of return shipping. A copy of your receipt must be included for the return shipping cost. If a receipt is not included, an estimated amount will be reimbursed.
- A merchandise credit voucher will be issued for all approved damages and return shipping.
- Please remember to provide any pictures of the defect or damage by using the attachment option below.
- The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be written and clearly displayed on the outside of the return package.
- Please keep in mind that all other applicable return guidelines also apply.
Wrong or Missing items
In order for us to consider ‘missing item’ or ‘wrong item shipped’, the following criteria must be met:
- Our warehouse made the mistake of shipping the incorrect item.
- A paid item is missing from your order. In this case further instructions will be provided after you fill out the RMA Inquiry Form below. You must notify us within 24 hours of confirmed delivery.
- If you've received an incorrect item, please attach an image of the item you received AND a picture of the order and tracking number as shown on the receipt. Once we have confirmed our mistake, we will work as quickly as possible to ship the correct item to you.
- The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be written on the outside of the return package of the wrong item.
Most of the “olookup.com” items carry warranty for a certain period, either covered by olookup.com or by the manufacturers. Please fill in the RMA form below and our customer service representative will contact you within 2 working days to arrange the details. Where possible, we will replace the defective item with the same product in the same model, color and size, subject to availability.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of modification, misuse, overuse, excessive force, man-made damage, and general wear and tear are not insured by our warranty policy.
All warranty claims must be made within the warranty period after purchase. For your protection, please keep OLOOKUP’ receipt that is included with the product.
Process of Return
1. Click here to fill in the RMA form then follow the instructions.
2. When your request is approved, you will receive a Return Label (Generated by the courier) and a tracking number from us via email.
3. Package your return securely. Include as much original packaging as possible. Print out the Return Label and stick it onto your return package.
4. Call the local courier Customer Service team and request a pickup / Drop off the return packages.
5. Your return will be processed and a replacement or a refund will be issued.