Age of Civilization - the pocket-sized civ game!
A Civilization game that fits in your pocket!
Age of Civilization is a streamlined Euro-style civilization game with unique mechanics for 1-4 players. Instead of playing as only 1 civilization in 3 hours, each player could now play as 3 civilizations in 30 minutes!
With the help of the unique gaming mechanism, the set-up for every game is greatly different, providing a high replay-ability to players. During the game, players will rise civilization to collect resources, research technologies, build wonders, and prepare for war. Eventually, every civilization may become less powerful as the population may drop in different ways, or simply because the era is changing. (Not all civilization can adapt to a new era, as we know it from history.) It will be time for you to raise another kingdom! The new kingdom can inherit the advantages of the former civilization to continue the legend in the game. As the rise and fall of 3 empires, a unique set of the civilizations of yours will finally arise!
- At the beginning of a game, 8 action cards are shuffled to form a time track in random order, then place the permanent action card at the upper left of the time track.
- In each player turn, the player take actions by assigning worker tokens to the action slots. Only the 3 actions on the permanent action card AND the 3 actions right under the permanent action card are available to choose.
- When all players have finished their turn, the current round ends. Move the permanent action card to the right by 1 card slot when a round ends. As a result, 1 action card of the previous round will become unavailable, and 1 new action card will be available for the next round, creating a new era!
- Besides taking actions to develop empire, each player could rise civilization card to gain more powerful abilities and reset population(number of workers). Civilization cards you own are stacked to show your current civilization with its main ability, and the legacy ability of your previous civilizations.
- Rising new civilization is very powerful, but the number of civil. card each player could own is limited to 3. So the timing of "Rise and Fall" is a critical decision to make.
- After 6 rounds, whoever has the most points wins!
For detail rules, please check out the following links:
Download / Game Trial
Note: All the above rule books are not the printed version.